College Audition Clinic
Your One-Stop-Shop for College Auditions
For performing arts students, it takes a lot more than a good SAT and a high GPA to get into a good program. It takes a killer audition. ATC offers a holistic, hands-on approach to the college audition process. We offer students a network of coaches to mentor them throughout the year. ATC’s industry experts will help the audition work for you, selecting the right materials & approaches for YOUR target schools. Keep on track and on schedule with this essential program designed to get you auditioning at your dream school with confidence.
Interested in learning more?
- ONE-ON-ONE PARENT & STUDENT SUPPORT
- MATERIAL SELECTION AND COACHING
- PRESCREEN PREP & FILMING
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS & RESUME FORMATTING
- MOCK AUDITION W/ CURRENT COLLEGE FACULTY & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- GROUP CLASS & ACCOUNTABILITY
- CURRENT COLLEGE STUDENT Q&A, CONNECTION, & RESOURCES
- COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- NEW THIS YEAR! EXCLUSIVE WORKSHOPS FOR PARENTS!
- NEW THIS YEAR! 4-6 HRS INCLUDED PRIVATE COACHING BASED ON MAJOR
- NEW THIS YEAR! 2-DAY INTENSIVE KICK START TO GET YOU ON TRACK WITH YOUR GOALS
Preview the 2023-24 Schedule
CAC KICK-START WEEKEND
Mandatory two-day intensive for all Musical Theatre and Acting Students
- DATES: Saturday and Sunday June 10th and 11th, 10am – 4pm
10-week Core Class Program – August 13th – October 29th, 2023
- Sunday, August 13th 3-6pm
- Sunday, August 20th 3-6pm
- Sunday, August 27th – headshot day, 12pm – 3pm (in shifts), Class 3-6pm
- Sunday, September 3rd – LABOR DAY WEEKEND NO CLASS
- Sunday, September 10th 3-6pm
- Sunday, September 17th 3-6pm
- Sunday, September 24th 3-6pm
- Sunday, October 1st 3-6pm
Prescreen Filming weekend
- Friday October 6th – Monday October 9th, between 10am and 6pm scheduled in two filming slots.
Mock Auditions ON ZOOM
- Sunday, October 23rd – 3pm – 5:30 pm VIRTUAL
Mock Auditions IN PERSON
- Sunday, October 29th – 3pm – 5:30pm IN PERSON at ATC
Monthly Accountability/Strategy Meetings on Zoom
- Sunday, November 5th 7-8pm
- Sunday, December 3rd 7-8pm
- Sunday, January 7th 7-8pm
- Sunday, February 4th 7-8pm (*Current college student/recent Alumni panel Q&A)
- Sunday, March 4th 7-8pm
ATC proudly offers Payment Plans and Scholarships, for more information contact: email@example.com
Save 10% on Early-Bird Pricing when you register before May 15th.
FAQs, Policies & Procedures
WHAT IS THE TOTAL INVESTMENT?
- We offer four different program options, each varying in price based on total program hours. Contact for more details regarding pricing, payment plans, and scholarships.
CAC MAIN GOALS/ LEARNING OUTCOMES
- All CAC students will have a clear and diversified list of schools they are applying to and have a minimum of 3 reasons why they are applying to/interested in that school. They should be able to give definitive answers to justify why that would potentially be a good fit.
- All CAC students will have a clear understanding of the steps of “coming into the room” for an audition and be able to communicate effectively and candidly
- CAC students will be able to identify given circumstances, objects, obstacles, and a clear other for all audition pieces. They should be able to answer questions about and articulate clearly the givens surrounding their audition pieces.
- CAC will be nimble and open to suggestions/adjustments from auditors. They should, fundamentally, understand the concept of “play” in a piece.
- CAC will leave the program with a well-curated package that shows a range of stories and abilities that they are eager to share.
- Parents will be enlisted as allies in the process.
- Students will be prepared for the realities of college: being able to communicate clearly and often via email.
MISSED CLASSES/ MAKE UPS
- Except for in the event of a medical emergency or severe sickness, make up classes are not available. In the event a student needs to miss and would like to make something up, they are able to use their 4 to 6 provided coaching hours (depending on major) to supplement missed classes.
- In the event of illness which impedes the students ability to audition, Prescreen time can be made up, however, students may have more limited hours to select from given the studio and coach calendar. Students are encouraged to participate in the slated prescreen weekend.
- Coachings are one-on-one with one of the CAC coachings. Coaching disciplines include monologue coaching, song coaching, dance coaching, strategy session, interview prep, etc.
- Coachings must be scheduled no less than 72 hours in advance and may be canceled no less than 24 hours before the time of the scheduled session.